Holistic Approach to DV
Rethinking Criminal Defense: A Holistic Approach to Handling Domestic Violence Crimes
Diverse Experience: The Foundation of a Holistic Approach to Domestic Violence Defense
Looking Beyond the Charges: Unique Aspects of Domestic Violence Cases
- Victims and offenders are intimately related;
- Domestic Violence is rarely an isolated incident;
- Roles of victim and offender often switch, depending on circumstances;
- Relationships between victims and offenders are often ongoing throughout the case;
- Recidivism is a concern for may prosecutors.
Changing the Narrative from Crime and Punishment to Treatment and Growth
I believe in second chances — Call Nicol Law Offices, LLC if you need me to believe in you, too.
There is also no getting around the fact that even hardened offenders who are willing to seek treatment can often make measurable progress to improve their life and their relationship with loved ones. There is no reason not to treat a DV arrest as a learning experience! Prosecutors may be all about the conviction, but an experienced Colorado criminal defense attorney can help you navigate the process to ensure you thrive in the end.